EOL product, the price is only informative. Contact our sales department and we'll gladly help you choose an alternative product.
IPMI modul je určen pro základní desky SuperMicro X7DB8+, X7DBE+, X7DB8, X7DBE, X7DB8-X, X7DBE-X, X7DB3, X7DA8, X7DAE, X7DVA-8, X7DVA-E, X7DVL-E, PDSM4+, PDSME+ a PC skříně velikosti 1U a více.
The AOC-SIM1U-3B+ add-on card is used in conjuction with its AOC-SIM1U-3D daughter card. It offers a highly efficient, highly compatible and easy-to-use IPMI card set that allows you to take advantage of the baseboard management controller installed on a server motherboard (BMC). The BMC and IPMIView, an IPMI-compliant management application software stored in a PC, can be used to provide serial links between the main processor and other system components, allowing for network interfacing via remote access. With an independent Raritan KIRA100 processor built-in, the AOC-SIM1U-3B IPMI card set provides you with a solution to ease the complex and expensive systems, allowing an administrator to access, monitor, diagnose and manage network interfacing anywhere, anytime.
• Temperature monitoring
• Fan speed monitoring
• Voltage monitoring
• Power status monitoring
• Chassis intrusion monitoring
• Remote power control to power-on, power-off or reboot a system
• Remote access to text-based, graphic-based system information, including BIOS configurations and OS operation information (KVM)
• Remote management of utility/software applications
• Supports IPMI 2.0 over LAN
• Supports Serial over LAN
• Supports KVM over LAN (For AOC-SIM1U-3B+ only)
• Supports Virtual Media over LAN
• Supports LAN alerting-SNMP trap
• Supports an Event Log
• Offers OS (Operating System) Independency