IPMI modul je určen pro základní desky SuperMicro X7SB4, X7SBE, X7SBL-LN1, X7SBL-LN2 a PC skříně velikosti 1U a více.
The AOC-SIMLC-HTC is a highly efficient, highly compatible and easy-to-use IPMI card that allows the user to take advantage of the BMC, a baseboard management controller installed on a server motherboard and the IPMIView, an IPMI compliant management application software loaded in a PC, to provide serial links between the main processor and other system components, allowing for network interfacing via remote access. With an independent Hitachi Renesas H8S processor built-in, the AOC-SIMLC-HTC provides the user with a solution to ease the complex and expensive systems, allowing an administrator to access, monitor, diagnose and manage network interfacing anywhere, anytime.
• Supports IPMI 2.0 (IPMI over LAN and serial over LAN)
• Supports Emergency Management Port (EMP): LAN
• Shares LAN controller with main board
• Supports Hardware Health Monitoring via IPMI
• Supports Event Log Information
• Offers OS (Operating System) Independency
• Provides Network Management Security via Remote Access/Console Redirection
• Supports the following management tools: IPMIView, CLI (Command Line Interface)
• Supports RMCP+ Protocols