• Supports IPMI 2.0 • Supports Serial over LAN • Supports KVM over LAN • Supports LAN Alerting-SNMP Trap • Supports Event Log • Offers OS (Operating System) Independency • Fan speed monitoring
|Podana cena obejmuje wszystkie opłaty prawne|
End of Life product, the price is only informative, we’ve prepared this alternatives for you.
IPMI modul je určen pro základní desky SuperMicro X7DBR-8+, X7DBR-i+, X7DBR-3, X7DBR-E, X7DBR-8, X7DBR-i a PC skříně velikosti 1U a více.
The AOC-SIMSO is a highly efficient, highly compatible and easy-to-use IPMI card that allows the user to take advantage of the BMC, a baseboard management controller installed on a server motherboard and the IPMIView, an IPMIcompliant management application software loaded in a PC, to provide serial links between the main processor and other system components, allowing for network interfacing via remote access. With an independent Raritan KIRA100 processor built-in, the AOC-SIMSO provides the user with a solution to ease the complex and expensive systems, allowing an administrator to access, monitor, diagnose and manage network interfacing anywhere, anytime.
• Supports IPMI 2.0
• Supports Serial over LAN
• Supports KVM over LAN
• Supports LAN Alerting-SNMP Trap
• Supports Event Log
• Offers OS (Operating System) Independency
• Provides remote Hardware Health Monitoring via IPMI. Key features include the following:
• Temperature monitoring
• Fan speed monitoring
• Voltage monitoring
• Power status monitoring, chassis intrusion monitoring
• Remote power control to power-on, power-off or reboot a system
• Remote access to text-based, graphic-based system information, including BIOS configurations and OS operation information (KVM)
• Remote management of utility/software applications
• Provides Network Management Security via remote access/console redirection. Key features include: • User authentication enhancement
• Encryption support enhancement, allowing for password configuration security to protect sensitive data transferring via Serial over LAN
• Supports the following Management tools: IPMIView, CLI (Command Line Interface)
• Supports RMCP & RMCP protocols